1. If you cancel the reservation at any time after reserving a vehicle, the $100.00 non-refundable deposit will not be refunded.
2. If you cancel this reservation within 14 days prior to the reservation (event) date, you are liable for half of the amount due under the contract..
3. If you cancel this reservation within 24 hours of the reservation (event) date, you are liable for the entire amount of the contract.
4. To cancel a reservation, cancellation must be in writing and received by Big Bang Party Bus before the deadlines specified in the preceeding paragraphs.
5. All accounts not paid within 30 days of the reservation (event) date may be declared in default, with or without notice to you, and Big Bang Party Bus may take whatever steps necassary to collect on the account. Upon default you agree to pay a 25% (twenty five percent) collection surcharge calculated on all amounts then due at the time default is declared.
6. You further agree to be responsible for all reasonable collection costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, if your account is in default.